1. Aerating / Raking: Remove all clumps of grass and aerate soil. This allows water and nutrients to reach plant roots.
2. Fertiliser: Top dressing will allow your grass to thrive in the warmer temperature as we enter into spring.
3. Re-sowing: Planting new seed in poor patches now will enable it to establish with warm weather before weeds start growing.
4. Weed Control: Removing weeds by hand or spot spraying with selective herbicides will work best.
5. Watering: Lawns love water! Ideally they should be soaked for long periods of time, this reduces frequency and water usage.
Fertiliser: Aurora Lawn Pro
Lawn Varieties: Strong & Hardy, Fescue Plus, Couch and Kikuyu